Monday, February 1, 2010

Greetings

Greetings all.  This blog is to give anyone who wonders by a chance to look into my world of online teaching. 

Before that though, why don't I give you a bit of background.  I've been teaching online since the Spring of 2003.  I've taught both Computer Networking and College Prep Math for CCCOnline and Pikes Peak Community College.  Now, for my full-time job, I work in the PPCC Distance Ed. office as an online course designer.  So, I've seen all sorts of online classes and ways to run them.

In the coming weeks, you should get a pretty good idea of what's going on in my classes.  This semester, I'm teaching two CNG 101 (Introduction to Networking) sections and a crosslisted section of CNG 245/CNG 246 (Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician or CCENT).  Like teaching itself, it's often pretty uneventful, but you never know when things will get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment